[Xen-API] question about current state of XCP

Good day.

Some question about current state of xapi/XCP:

1) Will XCP 1.5  (iso-based version) be released?
2) What is current kronos/zeus status? I means, is it product ready?
3) I see many interesting commits in xen-api tree: can newer version be adopted to current XCP (1.1) without major problems?

Thanks.