[Xen-API] Guests need Vlans: still no luck

  • To: XEN List <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Rick Jones <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 08:09:44 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:23:01 +0000

Does anybody know the answer to this previous post? I haven't had any luck yet.

Sorry, I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I have searched for this
answer and just haven't looked in the right place, I guess.

My system crashed last week, so I'm building from scratch again. I had
XCP 1.0 beta on the system that crashed and was waiting for the final
before setting up all 3 servers since I have to have VLANs on the guests
themselves and as I understood it, it wasn't in 1.0 beta. I'm trying to
build a Rural WISP, so I got busy and forgot to watch for the final.

Anyway, now I'm running the latest 1.5 and still can't get vlans working
or find anything on how to do it.

Can anybody point me to the docs on this, or explain it, whichever is
easier for you?

Thanks