Re: [Xen-API] XenserverTools for FreeBSD 64bit HVM

Good morning Lars,

Yes, may be :) I'm looking for creating a FreeBSD port which would simplify the process a little… but if the port is not accepted in FreeBSD ports or exists any kind of problem… I'll write a post or whatever sure :)

Have a nice day mate,
Best regards

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Departamento de sistemas