Re: [Xen-API] XenserverTools for FreeBSD 64bit HVM

Hi Lars,

I have been thinking that due to a busy time is coming (you know people's holidays in department, mine ones :) and so…) I'll be perhaps a little more busy than I'm normally, probably… So perhaps it would be nice to write a blog post or some kind of information in order that people to be able to start using FreeBSD with XenCloud…. and If FreeBSD people has no problem with that I would like to prepare a port for FreeBSD in order to have a simpler way to implement it but I will start writing it on mid or going to the end of September. So mean while, would be nice to exist some kind of documentation.

Would you like me to write some doc and then email you with it for example??.

Tell me if I can help some way :) .
Best regards,

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Departamento de sistemas