[Xen-API] installation issues with new server and xcp 1 beta

Two questions really.

We have a high spec new server which the xcp 1 beta install fails just
after scrubbing RAM. Am I correct in thinking the message 'xenoprof:
Initialisation Failed. AMD Processor family 21 is not supported'
before scrubbing RAM is the culprit? If not, any thoughts would be
appreciated.

If this is breaking the install here's another question. We are
heavily invested in xcp 1 beta and hoped to join this new box to the
existing pool. I have tested the xcp 1.5 beta installer and this
appears to have no issues installing on the same server. Will adding a
box running xcp 1.5 beta to a pool with a xcp 1 beta master be an
issue?

Here's the spec of the server and I have attached a screenshot of some
of the screen messages.

Motherboard Dual Opteron 6000 (8-CGU-F)
Processor 2 x AMD Opteron 6134 Eight-Core 2.30GHz (12MB L3 cache) 6.4
GT/s FSB, 45nm, 80W
RAM 16 x 8GB DDR3 PC3-10666 1333MHz Registered ECC
RAM Total 128GB RAM (Total), 64GB for CPU1, 64GB for CPU2
Raid Controller 2 LSI 9240-4i SAS/SATA 6Gb/s (16 Ports Xpanded) 4 port
Raid 0,1,5,10,50,JBOD PCI-e (2.0) x8
Hot Swap HDD 4 x Hitachi 1000GB SATA (3Gb/s) 7200rpm 32MB cache
(Ultrastar A7K2000)
LAN Controller Intel Pro 1000PT - Gigabit Ethernet, 2 Port, RJ45
(EXPI9402PT) - PCI-e x4

Thanks,

Chris