Re: [Xen-API] Post upgrade to xcp 1.5 some VM's "Boot Device: Hard drive - failure: could not read boot disk"

These are PV guests. The appropriate VBD (in some cases (that work) there are
more than one VBD) is set to bootable. The HVM-boot-{policy,params} are the
same for working and non-working pv domU's for what it's worth.

        Thanks,
        Nate