Re: [Xen-API] how to shutdown hosts in pool

Hi clayton,

sorry for resposing so late. I try to shutdown host by command 'sudo
shutdown -h now' in host's console, when i restart the hosts, the host
is enable. Why is that? Is this a bug

I think that a better way to shutdown a host is to use the xe commands:
xe host-disable uuid=xxxxx
xe host-shutdown uuid=xxxx

this way you let the cluster to now that your host is going to disapear.

However during startup, I think that the default behavior is to have the host enabled.

Cheers,

Denis

Message: 3