Re: [Xen-API] keyboard input problems in windows

Hi Clayton,

        I want to install window vm in xcp 1.5. When I  finished the
installation and started the vm, keyboard input didn't work but mouce
work. I had tried window server 2008 32-bit and window 7 32-bit. The
problem is same.
        My xcp-xapi was on ubuntu server 12.04 64-bit. Thank you !

I think that this is a bug that has been reported before

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2012-08/msg00059.html
http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-api/2012-08/msg00057.html

I don't know if that bug has been addressed since then. However it works fine in standard XCP applicances thought.

Cheers,

Denis

clayton
2012-10-22
claytonly

This body part will be downloaded on demand.

--
Denis Cardon
Tranquil IT Systems