Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6b3 to 1.6b4 Rolling Pool Update not working

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the attention on this guys, however I am still curious...

If the XenCenter wizard cannot be used to perform a rolling pool upgrade, how
does one do it?

you should be able to perform it with the good old way, upgrading the master by evacuating vm running on it and then inserting the XCP 1.6 cd and rebooting. The CD should detect the current installation and propose to upgrade it.

Then you evacuate VMs on slave, reboot with CD, upgrade and go on with this process.

Hope this helps,

Denis

Thanks,
Alan