Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.6 bonding, 2 or 4 NICs

  • To: 'Alexandre Kouznetsov' <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Rob Hoes <Rob.Hoes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 12:11:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:12:15 +0000

Hi Alexandre,

It should be possible to create bonds of 4 NICs in the newest version of
XenCenter (the one that comes with XenServer 6.1). Are you using that version?

The CLI does not have a limit on the number of NICs in a bond, so you can
indeed use that if XenCenter does not work.

Cheers,
Rob