Re: [Xen-API] get_all_records_where

Hi Randy,

Could you try something like this:

VM.get_all_records_where('field "tags" = "(\'test2\' \'test\')"')

Look in /var/log/state.db, where xapi keeps a copy of its database in XML
format, for examples of how complicated values such as sets and maps are
encoded in the database.

The *_where calls are indeed not documented, and the main reason is that we
were never happy about the syntax (as you can imagine)...

Cheers,
Rob