Re: [Xen-API] difference between xenAPI and linux iostat

  • From: Iswarya Raman <iswarya.cdac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:21:00 +0530
  • Cc: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:51:12 +0000

Hi ,

 How to test xcp integration with eucalyptus asa Âbaremetal hypervisor?
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM, claytonly <claytonly@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,all
ÂÂ
ÂÂ Recently I was using xenAPI to monitor the performance of vms builded by xcp, I found vm.metrics provide performance details about vm. What confuse me is the difference between xenAPI and linuxÂtools like iostatÂwhen monitoring vm's performace. Which one is accurate? Thank you.
claytonly
2013-03-13

claytonly

Best Regards