Re: [Xen-API] XCP 1.1 and Intel i350 Gigabit

Actually, i don't have any direct link.
XS61E010 hotfix contain just updated XS-Tools.ISO, so you need a bit tricky way to use it.

There stated some direction how to get content of xsupdate file

Finally, you have to install xen tools from ISO from decripted hotfix to VM under the question and check that everything works fine.

2013/3/19 Agi Subagio <agi@xxxxxxxxx>
Is there any direct download link to that xs-tools.iso or the pv driver .exe file? I'm still unable to apply the XS61E010 hotfix.
This is the last try before I switch back to XCP 1.1, because I already compiled i350's driver for it.

On 19/03/2013 4:08 PM, hook wrote:

> I already use "Citrix Tools for Virtual Machines" for my W2K3R2 VM which is XS61 Legacy Tools. But still hang when I try to copy very big files (>5GB).
> I could not manage to apply XS61E010 patch. So I use "xenlegacy.exe" signed by Citrix Systems Inc. at 24 November 2012. I took that file from XCP 1.6 iso, folder client_install.
> Is it the same file?

No, they dos not.

Problem with various Windows VMs exactly inÂÂ"xenlegacy.exe" signed by Citrix Systems Inc. at 24 November 2012
Just to check issue reduce number of vCPU to 1 in mentioned VM and try copy process again. Everything should work fine... and slow...

So, you have to get xen-tools fromÂXS61E010 hotfix. It is different version - just renamed XS 60Exx hotfix.