Re: [Xen-API] Force shutdown VM

Yes, seems cleaner than my way, will try it the next time something goes wrong :) Thanks.

On 23.04.2013 20:38, Alexandre Kouznetsov wrote:
Hello.

El 23/04/13 13:31, Grant McWilliams escribiÃ:
I wrote a tutorial for getting my stuck VMs shutdown. It works for me.

http://grantmcwilliams.com/item/628-how-to-reboot-stuck-vms
Seems cleaner than a direct xl destroy and xe-toolstack-restart. I'll follow it if I get a VM stuck again.

Great reference, thank you.