[Xen-API] github and this mailing list

Hi,

Back in the pre-github days we used to send xapi patches to this mailing list. We used this for review but it had a secondary effect: the patches would occasionally spark interesting discussions. Now that we use github for reviews (which I think works very nicely), we may have lost some of the discussion. People still talk on the pull requests, but perhaps this is a bit difficult to passively monitor.

Should we look into ways of echoing some github activity to this list? Perhaps the creation of new pull requests? Would that be useful or just confusing?

Cheers,
Dave