[Xen-API] Installing OpenStack Grizzly on CentOS VM running on XenServer

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Ashutosh Narayan <aashutoshnarayan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 17:59:59 +0530
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 10 May 2013 12:30:36 +0000

Hi Folks,

This is my very first post to the list.
I am facing issues in booting an instance from OpenStack because of XAPI issues.
My setup is CentOS 6.3 installed on XenServer 6.0.2 and OpenStack installed on
this CentOS 6.3 VM. So I was asked use xenapi to make things work.
Actually am not very clear as how these driver issues occur.
Can some one make this clear to me ?
A Citrix folk has pointed me to this link in order to make me understand how
pieces communicates - http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/introduction-to-xen.html
But am still unclear on this regard.

Help appreciated.

Thank you,