Re: [Xen-API] Installing OpenStack Grizzly on CentOS VM running on XenServer

Hi John,

I installed xenapi using pip. Now I don't get xenapi module error
under compute.log. But instance is still not booting.
XenApi supports only RAW and VHD images right ?

I am having problems in creating VHD images on following this
link - http://blogs.citrix.com/2012/10/04/convert-a-raw-image-to-xenserver-vhd/

Please suggest