Re: [Xen-API] Fail to migrate vm with snapshot twice

  • To: xen-api <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Sergio Visinoni <piffio@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 07:34:02 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 31 May 2013 12:34:15 +0000

Hi Bob,

On 31 May 2013 05:53, Bob Ball <bob.ball@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

This is a bug that we’re aiming to fix for the next version of XenServer.

Speaking of this, do we have any ETA for the next version?
The same goes for the next XCP version: is there a current roadmap or plan for its release?

We're soon (< 1 month timeframe) going to start building a Xen cluster in our company and I'd like to know whether it's
worth waiting a little bit and wait for the newer version or not.

Thanks for your work guys