[Xen-API] Please review: Xapi Project roadmap

Hi xen-api,

An action came up in the last Xen hackathon for us to create a Xapi Project roadmap, one that would give people an idea of where the project was headed in the near to mid future. I've created a draft roadmap here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xapi_Project_Roadmap

It contains the things that we'll be working on in the very short-term (the next two weeks) and the mid term (next three months). This coincides with the Xapi core team's switch to a Scrum-based working practice, which should help us provide you all with better visibility over what we're planning to work on. We'll be committing ourselves to updating the roadmap every two weeks, to coincide with each new sprint we start.

Please take a look at this roadmap and provide comments. Thanks!

Mike