Re: [Xen-API] Please review: Xapi Project roadmap

Mike,

I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this question but...

If I'm not mistaken, the version of xcp-xapi that is currently
packaged for Debian/Ubuntu is a bit older than the version of xcp-xapi
found in XCP 1.6.  Is an updated version of xcp-xapi, packaged for
Debian/Ubuntu, in the works?

Thanks,
GizmoChicken