[Xen-API] Compiling xapi toolstack on debian 7

Hi,

I'm trying to compile xapi on a debian 7 box. With some efforts I managed to get almost all the dependencies resolved in order to be able to compile it except this one that I'm stuck with:

xenlight/xenlight_stubs.c:30:19: fatal error: libxl.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Command exited with code 2.
### stderr ###
E: Failure("Command ''/root/.opam/4.00.1/bin/ocamlbuild' lib/libxenctrl_stubs.a lib/dllxenctrl_stubs.so lib/xenctrl.cma lib/xenctrl.cmxa lib/xenctrl.a lib/xenctrl.cmxs lwt/xenctrl_lwt.cma lwt/xenctrl_lwt.cmxa lwt/xenctrl_lwt.a lwt/xenctrl_lwt.cmxs xenlight/libxenlight_stubs.a xenlight/dllxenlight_stubs.so xenlight/xenlight.cma xenlight/xenlight.cmxa xenlight/xenlight.a xenlight/xenlight.cmxs xenli...[truncated]
make: *** [build] Error 1

The file libxl.h seems not to be available in any debian 7 packages.

Where should I get it from ?

Thanks for your help :)

ps1:
For info here is how I proceed to compile xapi on a debian 7 box with xapi packages installed (apt-get install xcp-xapi):

*Install ocaml and opam*

root# echo "deb [arch=amd64] http://www.recoil.org/~avsm/ wheezy main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list
root# apt-get update
root# apt-get install opam ocaml camlp4 ocaml-native-compilers time

*install debian dependencies*
apt-get install build-essential m4 libssl-dev libfindlib-ocaml-dev camlp4-extra libpam0g-dev libvirt-dev blktap-dev uuid-dev

*Init opam*

root# opam init
root#. /root/.opam/opam-init/init.sh > /dev/null 2> /dev/null || true

*add xapi opam repo*
root# opam remote add xapi git://github.com/xen-org/opam-repo-dev.git
root# opam update

*trying to build xapi*
root# opam install -v xapi

(i'm stuck here with libxl header file)

ps2:
The reason I'm trying to compile it instead of using debian packages is to see if the share-nothing (xenmotion) live migrations (like on xcp 1.6) are available this way, because it seems it's not available when using debian xapi packages.