Re: [Xen-API] If the XCP Panda will disappear ??

XenServer will not be using the Panda for the boot splash screen. The Panda is the Xen Project mascot, and will remain as part of Xen and the Xapi Project. I don't think Citrix would consider the Panda to be "enterprisy" enough to be shown on the XenServer boot splash ;)

Perhaps someone out there is willing to build an RPM that replaces the "Citrix XenServer" splash with the old Panda splash? If this happens, let me know and I'll find a place to host it.

Mike