[Xen-API] Status report for Xapi sprint wk28 planning

Hi all,

I'm going to start sending bi-monthly (every two weeks) status reports for our Xapi team sprint planning. In these status reports I'll link to status report pages on our wiki. These reports will reference ticket numbers on our internal ticket tracker. We aren't going to be able to create an externally visible ticket system any time soon (this is something we want to do, but we don't have a plan for it yet).

I think it will still be useful to mention these numbers on the status reports since we already reference these numbers in our commit messages and pull requests. This will at least make it easier for people to refer to specific bugs or work items in emails on the list.

Here is the current Xapi roadmap:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xapi_Project_Roadmap

And here are the reports for the recently closed sprint, and the sprint we just started today:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Sprint_wk26
http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Sprint_wk28

Please let me know if you have any comments about these reports. I hope that it will be useful to people (or at least moderately interesting) to see what we will be working on. I'm worried, though, that the short titles of the tickets won't be enough information to be useful enough. So comments on this will definitely be welcome!

Mike