Re: [Xen-API] Status report for Xapi sprint wk28 planning

It's definitely useful.  Incidentally:

> CP-5153: Make DHCP work in distros other than Citrix XenServer

There's been some interest in extracting the Mirage-net DHCP code and making it
work properly under UNIX to use it as a general-purpose DHCP library.  I can
put this on the queue if that's useful for this particular thing above.

-anil