[Xen-API] First go at Planet Xen ...

Hi all,

I created http://www.xenproject.org/planet-xen.html and we can now add blogs from community members and organizations that talk about Xen. You can get to it from "Xen Planet" in the global navigation bar from all *.xenproject.org sites (or will be able to soon).

I only added blogs, where I could easily get the feed URL: where this wasn't obvious, I didn't add it. If you want to be added, please send me
a) Name of blog
b) URL of blog
c) Feed URL

At some point I hope I can include news search query for "Xen Hypervisor", "Xen Project", ... but this does not seem to work at the moment.

Cheers
Lars