Re: [Xen-API] If the XCP Panda will disappear ??

Anyone who wants to manually change the splash (both preboot and boot) do the following.Â

Make a copy of /usr/share/splashy/themes/citrix-theme directory named panda-theme
Edit panda-theme/theme.xml and changed all data to panda
Copy panda-theme to /usr/share/splashy/themes on Xenserver host
Recreate initrd-2.6-xen.img
cp /boot/initrd-2.6-xen.img ~/initrd/initrd-2.6-xen.gz
cp ~/initrd/
gunzip initrd-2.6-xen.gzÂ
cpio -id < initrd-2.6-xen
cp /usr/share/splashy/themes/panda-theme/background.png ./etc/
find . | cpio --create --format='newc' > newinitrd
gzip newinitrdÂ
cp newinitrd.img.gz /boot/initrd-2.6-xen.img

Grant McWilliams
http://grantmcwilliams.com/

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."
Now they have two problems.