Re: [Xen-API] PCI passthrough - XCP vs XenServer

  • To: Xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Phill Edwards <philledwards@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:12:49 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 23:13:03 +0000

> Another thing to try is hotplugging the PCI devices into the VM with "xl
> pci-attach" in domain0.

Thanks Dave. I have actually already tried that, and although dom0
thinks both are assigned, the VM still only shows one.

I haven't tried your other suggestion yet which was to see if a power
off rather than reboot may fix things so I'll see if that helps.