Re: [Xen-API] vhdx support ?

  • To: Sébastien Riccio <sr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike McClurg <mike.mcclurg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: srinivas jonn <jmsrinivas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 11:57:02 +0800 (SGT)
  • Cc: "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:57:21 +0000

Mike,

this is an existing  VHDX implementation (opensource) for XenServer storage team to consider:

http://discutils.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest#src/Vhdx/DiskImageFile.cs

"DiscUtils is a .NET library to read and write ISO files and Virtual Machine disk files (VHD, VDI, XVA, VMDK, etc). DiscUtils is developed in C# with no native code (or P/Invoke)"