[Xen-API] GPU passthrough: multiple vGPUs on the same VM

Hello,
Âit looks like it is currently not possible to attach multiple vGPUs to the same VM. I tried with XenServer 6.2 and suspect the same happens with XCP 1.6.

I'm successfully using an NVIDIA card in GPU passthrough from a VM but when I try to attach a second vGPU I get the following error:

[root@xenserver ~]# xe vgpu-create vm-uuid=... gpu-group-uuid=...
A device with the name given already exists on the selected VM
device: 0

Trying to specify a different device did not help:

[root@xenserver ~]# xe vgpu-create vm-uuid=... gpu-group-uuid=... device=1
The device name is invalid
device: 1

I think the support for multiple vGPUs on a single VM is not implemented at the moment, I'd like to understand the following:
1) is it possible to workaround this limitation?
2) are there any plans to introduce this support in the future?

Thanks in advance,
Andrea