Re: [Xen-API] Segmentation Fault with xe --nossl

On 18/07/13 16:26, Carsten Beyer wrote:
Hi Dave,

the xapi-xe-0.2-5669.i686 RPM came from the XenServer 6.2 Install
ISO-Image and I'm currently wondering where I could get the xe
debug-info RPM. Previous used xapi-xe-RPM's came from the XCP ISO Image.

Without debug-info, it looks like this in gdb (not useful):

I see what you mean!

Although I'm still curious to understand this failure, you might have better luck with a version of xe which I've compiled specifically for CentOS 6.4 x86_64:

http://xenbits.xen.org/djs/xenserver-tech-preview.20130707.1/RPMS/x86_64/xapi-xe-1.9.16-0.x86_64.rpm

Let me know if that one works better for you.

Cheers,
Dave

[root@lizard2 bin]# gdb xe core.31717
GNU gdb (GDB) Red Hat Enterprise Linux (7.2-60.el6_4.1)
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /usr/bin/xe...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
[New Thread 31717]
Core was generated by `xe vm-list -s xenbase01 -pwf
/root/bin/pwfile.xenbase01 --nossl'.
#0  0x0810bb19 in ?? ()
Missing separate debuginfos, use: debuginfo-install xapi-xe-0.2-5669.i686
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0810bb19 in ?? ()
#1  0x080e587c in ?? ()
#2  0x080e47e3 in ?? ()
#3  0x080e6da6 in ?? ()
#4  0x080e36ca in ?? ()
#5  0x080e6f2e in ?? ()
#6  0x080d4b9a in ?? ()
#7  0x080d4c10 in ?? ()
#8  0x080d59ac in ?? ()
#9  0x080d70ca in ?? ()
#10 0x0808cd95 in ?? ()
#11 0x0804bd1e in ?? ()
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(gdb)

Cheers,
Carsten