[Xen-API] ceph: No SR locations that can support this disk

Hello,

I followed http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Ceph_and_libvirt_technology_preview and I created a SR backed on ceph. When I create a VM through Xencenter, I cannot change the size of the disk. The installer proposes a disk of 8Go by default and when I edit the disk I have a message "No SR locations that can support this disk".

If I keep a size of 8Go the disk is well created on Ceph:

 # xe vdi-list
 uuid ( RO)                : 8348adf1-3f75-308f-16e9-8a12e31a3936
         name-label ( RW): raringvm1 0

 appears as:

 # rados --keyring=/etc/ceph/keyring --id xen -p xen ls
 .img.rbd

I don't know how name is managed between the name of the disk in Xen and the name that we see in Ceph but .img.rbd corresponds to "rarginvm1 0" that is the name provided by default by the template.

I tried to create a disk directly with the CLI and it works:

# xe vdi-create sr-uuid=86dd53ff-0cbb-200c-e12d-dfd8d3336c89 type=user virtual-size=3000000 name-label="itisatest"
022abcd4-e01e-3f49-85d7-d0699628978b

# rados --keyring=/etc/ceph/keyring --id xen -p xen ls
itisatest.img.rbd

Any idea why I can not modify the size of the disk of my VM ?

Guillaume