Re: [Xen-API] Is XenServer 6.2 as Broken as it Seems?

Hi again Alex,

To answer your question about how I performed the CLI updates, I just used the 'normal' procedure (paraphrasing):

wget files to root's home dir
patch upload (all three hotfixes 1, 2 and 4 in order)
patch apply (I did do all three at the same time one after the other)
reboot

I wasn't in front of the boxes and had to walk into the datacenter (our offices are also in the datacenter) in order to see the locked splash screen. The hardware 'looked' quiescent.

I never considered it might have been a (looong) delayed boot.

Thanks,