[Xen-API] DHCP in XAPI server

Hi List,

Is it possible to manage a local DHCP server on host using XAPI ( with API calls ) ?
I don't remember exact path but I think there is some relation of XAPI and DHCP.

1st Usage scenario is to create guests (dhcp) on a XAPI internal bridge which will use host public NIC as gateway. e.g. virbr0 in libvirt.

Another scenario is to create guests with any NIC and the dhcp offers on that NIC will be handled by XAPI.

Third scenario could be, asking IP details while the VM is created, and these details are offered via DHCP to VM on its boot.

Thanks.