[Xen-API] Suggestions wanted for future Xen Project User events

The first Xen Project User Summit is over, but we want to make
improvements for the next time around.  We have lots of experience
with developer events, but we want to find out what you want in a user
event.

If you attended, can you provide any suggestions for the next user event?

If you didn't attend, why not?  Was it the topics?  The timing?  The
location?  The cost?

Is there a better event to colocate with?  Like SCaLE?  Texas
Linuxfest?  Some other conference?

We'd welcome any feedback you can give us.

Thanks,

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist