Re: [Xen-API] Help : How to Trace all of VM lifecycle events?

I'll check out audit.log. Actually I've looked into all of logs in
addition to xensource.log. However, I think I need to parse audit.log
more carefully.

Regarding event watching, it'd be a bit hard to trace which lifecycle
event was executed only by watching VM modification.

Youngsang

Sent from my iPhone

Oct 31, 2013 10:32 PM Jon Ludlam <jonathan.ludlam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ìì: