[Xen-API] Xen Project Developer Summit Presentations and Videos (now working)

Hi all,

sorry for the difficulties with the videos yesterday. This was caused by the videographer re-doing all the videos without telling anyone (as the wrong logo was used) and apparently in youtube it is not possible to re-upload a video. I also bulk-uploaded some missing presentations to slideshare now and all should by now be accessible (with bulk-upload they are private until processing has completed).

There are several places where you can get to these:
I think I tested everything, but If you still notice issues with your presentations, do let me know. Feel free to promote your stuff on twitter, G+, LinkedIn, etc.

Regards
Lars