From: John Else
Date: 2013-12-14 00:15
To: çç
CC: xen-api
Subject: RE: RE: [Xen-API] How to disallow snapshot vdi when taking a snapshot to vm
> Hi John,
> If so, How to revert it?

Hi Ray,

There's no automated way of reverting a single disk - you'll have to go through these steps:

- Shut down the VM
- clone the snapshot you want to revert to (xe vdi-clone)
- note the userdevice of the VBD connecting the VM to its disk, then destroy the VBD
- create a VBD (with the same device number as the VBD you just destroyed) connecting the VM to the cloned snapshot
- (optionally) delete the disk you just disconnected from the VM

John