Re: [Xen-API] xcp-rrdd logging

Thanks Dave, I really am very grateful.

> From: Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxx
> ntpdate -s pool.ntp.org
>
> to reset the clock and then
>
> service xcp-rrdd restart

- worked as expected

> service xapi restart

- I got the following from running sudo from my home directory

Shutting down xapi: ../etc/init.d/xapi: line 74: success: command not found

- and then when I cd' to /etc and re-ran the command, I got

Shutting down xapi: .../etc/init.d/xapi: line 74: success: command not found

> It should come back to life. You can tell if xapi is happy using
>
> xe host-list params=enabled

- I got a 'true' here, so good

The xcp-rrdd debug message in syslog is still logging every 5 seconds or so, so what is the best possible way of turning this off?

Mind you, I say that, but it 3-4 weeks time I need to start writing a plugin for rrd, so perhaps the best way forward is to get stuck and read the code :)

Cheers
Nick