I've used LTS 14.04 as build host too.

Regards,
Dawid

On 2015-12-30 20:21, Dawid Kowalski wrote:
Hi Nick,

I'll be happy to help to get you running Xenapi as I agree this is great piece of code. It just takes so much effort to get it running.

The easiest for me would be to share with you packages I've built directly from sources. But equally, you could prefer to get specific git commit and follow same instructions I did.

More or less at the high level I did just follow standard instructions. I did run into some problems with ffs and putting it on ZFS, but this is different story. You can certainly find my posts within archive.

The issue I did fall into was:
https://github.com/xenserver/buildroot/pull/580

Check the buildroot instructions please.

If you'd still have questions, let me know.

btw. I might reply with delays, maybe even next week as have some commitments.

Good luck,
Dawid