Re: [Xen-API] Function VM.set_VCPUs_number_live and license restriction error

Hi Narcis,

Olivier from Xen Orchestra project here. We hit the same wall few
months ago, and we created an issue here:
https://bugs.xenserver.org/browse/XSO-722

Sadly, you need now XenServer Enterprise Edition to have this feature
working. The official reason is "that feature wasn't exposed in
XenCenter before", despite we used it in Xen Orchestra since ages.

Regards,

Olivier.