Re: [Xen-devel] Help on domain creation

> Failed to create domain using: /usr/local/bin/xi_create 98304 XenoLinux
> # /usr/local/bin/xi_create 98304 XenoLinux
> ERROR: Error when executing privileged control ioctl (1 = Operation not
> permitted)

I'm afraid the error messages out of xenctl aren't currently
very helpful...

Have you got enough memory to create another 98MB domain? (I
presume you're running the command as root from within domain0)

> Did I miss any steps? I am trying to create domain1 using an exisiting
> hard drive partition, /dev/hda5, also used by domain0.

Be careful not to allow both domains to mount the same partition
read/write otherwise you'll corrupt the file system!

Best,
Ian