Re: [Xen-devel] Porting network drivers to Xen?

> RealTek 8139C.  Just what I have on an extra machine I was using to poke
> around with Xen.  Network card didn't work, so I figure that was a good a
> place as any to start learning to hack.

'diffing' the Xen e100 driver against the stock Linux one will be
very instructive. The patch is very short.

What's the recommended Linux driver for your card, 8139cp.c or 8139too.c ?

A quick glance reveals that the 8139too driver contains a `watch
thread' (interruptible_sleep_on_timeout). This will have to be
transformed into an event call back that uses schedule_timeout.

Ian