[Xen-devel] Re: Faulty bk checkin ! ;-)

> ===>...But you forgot to add the semicolons at the ends of the two
> ===>EXPORT_SYMBOL lines, so currently the code does not compile ! ...
>
> ...But this time it's really only a minor bug fix ;-)

Oops. Should have built xenolinux before checking in :-)

I'm checking a build now and will then check in the semicolons.

> I will keep you informed about further bugs when I find some.
> BTW: There's some issue also with the "enhanced real time clock"
> support: Try to activate this option in the kernel configuration
> (under "character devices") and recompile and reboot.
> Then after rebooting, enter "hwclock" or "/sbin/hwclock".
> It will hang and you will have to press CTRL-C. I think there
> are also some other anomalies with activated ERTS.

You need to be careful with Xenolinux configuration. Although we
include the entire usual drivers/char configuration options, many of
them will not work in Xenolinux! This includes RTC. Pretty much
anything in drivers/char that is not compiled by default is not
supported in Xenolinux --- anything you really want may require
explicit porting.

 -- Keir