Re: [Xen-devel] Problems with starting first virtual domain

On 11 Nov 2003, at 14:37, Steven Hand wrote:

Which version of xen? And which tools? And how did you create
the new domain? [you know that domain0 doesn't need any 'physical
grant' to get to the disk I presume...].

xeno-1.1.bk, I just use xenctl:

# xenctl script -f/etc/xen-mynewdom

# cat /etc/xen-mynewdom
domain new
domain start

I put my configuration information in /etc/xenctl.xml,
including the root partition passed to XenoLinux kernel.

-- Bin