RE: [Xen-devel] Xen + other stuff?

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Barry Silverman" <barry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:26:37 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:25:24 +0000

Is this a hugh think to support in
1) the hypervisor?
2) domain 0 control functions?

Does the hyper visor support PAE today?

If the hypervisor did, then even if the domain 0 didn't support PAE, (and
but the non-0 guest domain did), shouldn't domain 0 be able to construct and
initialize the necessary page mappings on behalf of the guest, and then
allow the hypervisor to actually stuff them into the hardware?