[Xen-devel] xenctl returning exceptions (half of the time!)

I'm currently experimenting with Xen and built the 1.1rc1 snapshot.
Everything seems fine, except half of the time I run xenctl I get an
exception.  At the bottom of this e-mail is a copy of it.

I am using j2sdk 1.4.2_02 from Sun's RPM, RedHat9 with 2.3.2-27.9.7, and
of course 2.4.22-xeno kernel.

I boot domain 0 with 128MB of memory.

Completely off the subject, is there any way to have the virtual disks
"allocated as written" instead of allocating all of the space at once.
I ask as i'd like to give domains plenty of disk space to grow, but most
will never use anywhere near what is allocated.  Also, I read the white
paper on Xen and am wondering if 1.1 includes any modifications to the
disk scheduler as it seems that was a weak spot in the paper.

Error:

****************
Another exception has been detected while we were handling last error.
Dumping information about last error:
ERROR REPORT FILE = (N/A)
PC                = 0x40402f52
SIGNAL            = 11
FUNCTION NAME     = (N/A)
OFFSET            = 0xFFFFFFFF
LIBRARY NAME      = (N/A)
Please check ERROR REPORT FILE for further information, if there is any.
Good bye.

--
Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
TekTonic