Re: [Xen-devel] unstable or 1.1rc? ReiserFS?

> I'm keen we get to the bottom of this. Any chance one of you
> could do the following: Do an out-of-the-box SuSE install into a
> single partition, reboot onto another partition, mount and tar
> up the SuSE file system (tar jcpf), then make it available for me
> to download. I'll then pull it and take a look.

If it means anything: I have a plain SuSE 8.2 installation and it works just
fine with XenoLinux. (apart from kbd and hwclock boot failures which are
normal).

--
Croadria Internet usluge <http://www.croadria.com>
- Web hosting (Linux & Windows), E-commerce