Re: [Xen-devel] multi ether card support in xen?

> Does, or will, xen support more than one actual (as opposed to virtual)
> ethernet port in its HAL?

I'm afraid it currently only supports one network device, though
fixing this is definitely on the todo list as part of the VFRv2
(Virtual Firewall Router) work. It would be possible to hack
something into the current VFR, but I'd prefer to just do it
properly in VFRv2...

Sorry,
Ian