Re: [Xen-devel] unclean file system

> Error writing block 269, (Attempt to write block from filesystem resulted
> in short write) Error writing block 269, (Attempt to write block from
> filesystem resulted in short write)

I presume you've written a script for domain 1 that does a
'physical grant -phda14 -w' ?   It looks like part of the problem
is that you don't have write access to the partition.

If you still have problems, please can you tell us a bit more
about your exact file system configuration, your xenctl.xml file,
the scripts you've written to start each domain, etc.

It's odd that you're having so much trouble as at least as far as
I can figure from previous emails you're not trying to setup a
configuration that's at all unusual. I'm sure we can get this
figured out...

Ian