[Xen-devel] linux-2.4.23

I've upgraded the unstable tree to use linux 2.4.23.

I'd be grateful if people could test it out, then we'll probably
move to a 1.2 release (and a new demo CD) in a few days. I'm
afraid the new console stuff isn't going to make this release as
it's dependent on a whole bunch of major changes to Xen internals
that aren't ready for prime time.

We're particularly interested in people's experience with the new
domain control scripts and library, which we think work much
better and are less confusing. We're still missing a replacement
for the Virtual Disk allocator, but Mark Williamson is working on
this as I write...

Thanks,
Ian